Use: Apply one pump of lotion to face and neck. Then, go about your day knowing our skin is beautiful and protected.
Packaged in a 50 ml airless bottle to preserve the goodness till the last pump
- Lemon Peel is an effective alternative to hydroquinone for inhibiting tyrosanase. It is used as a skin lightener as confirmed by efficacy testing.
- Pomegranate, Broccoli Seed Oil and Rose Hip Seed Oil are full of Vitamin C and anti-oxidants. They work together to tighten and brighten the skin over time. Vitamin C reduces hyper pigmentation, improves skin texture, and brightens and tightens sagging skin. Finally, Pomegranate repairs sun damage and protects skin from further damage.
- Chaga Extract: Chaga is a super anti-oxidant-the highest next to cocoa. It also has sun protection properties by the high presence of melanin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil SPF value of between 28 to 60 for UVB wavelengths and 6.75 to 7.5 for UVA wavelengths According to Anthony J. O’Lenick, author of “Oils of Nature,” It also is high in vitamin A,E, and Omegas offering superb nutrition for smooth and moist skin.
- Shea Butter and Hyaluronic Acid replenishes moisture and reduces wrinkles. Also Shea butter is a natural sun filter that has been used for centuries.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein is a Rice tri-peptide. It is small for greater absorption. This also improves collagen synthesis, and reduces wrinkles. Your skin will feel so smooth.
- B3 (Niacinamide) and NAG Glucosomine proves to treat hyperpigmentation, sun damage repair, and increase elasticity. A clinical study reports Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation after use of moisturizers with a combination of topical niacinamide and N-acetyl glucosamine.
“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”