Use: Apply one pump of lotion to face and neck. Then, go about your day knowing our skin is beautiful and protected.\
Recommended for: Mature, dry, and normal skin. Especially moisturizing for aging skin and during the winter season.
Packaged in a 50 ml airless bottle to preserve the goodness till the last pump.
Plant based ingredients
- Sacha Inchi Nut Oil has the most plant-based Omega-3 important for healthy skin. Rockin it so much that Peruvian women call it a “miracle oil.”
- Agueje Fruit Oil is found abundantly in the Amazon is has the highest amount of Vitamin A known in a plant. Vitamin A is a precursor to retinol – a necessary ingredient to remove dead skin cells revealing fresh skin.
- Lemon Peel is an effective alternative to hydroquinone for inhibiting tyrosanase. It is used as a skin lightener as confirmed by efficacy testing.
- Kakuda Plum is top of the totem pole for abundant vitamin C. re full of Vitamin C and anti-oxidants. Vitamin C reduces hyperpigmentation, improves skin texture, and brightens and tightens sagging skin.
- Pomegranate repairs sun damage and protects skin from further damage.
- Chaga Extract: Chaga is a super anti-oxidant-the highest next to cocoa. It also has sun protection properties by the high presence of melanin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil SPF value of between 28 to 60 for UVB wavelengths and 6.75 to 7.5 for UVA wavelengths According to Anthony J. O’Lenick, author of “Oils of Nature,” It also is high in vitamin A,E, and Omegas offering superb nutrition for smooth and moist skin.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein is a Rice tri-peptide. It is small for greater absorption. This also improves collagen synthesis, and reduces wrinkles. Your skin will feel so smooth.
- B3 (Niacinamide) liposome treats hyperpigmentation, sun damage repair, and increase elasticity.
- “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”