Use: Apply one pump of lotion to face and neck. Then, go about your day knowing our skin is beautiful and protected.\
Recommended for: Mature, dry, and normal skin. Especially moisturizing for aging skin and during the winter season.
Packaged in a 50 ml airless bottle to preserve the goodness till the last pump.
Plant based ingredients
- Sacha Inchi Nut Oil has the most plant-based Omega-3 important for healthy skin. Rockin it so much that Peruvian women call it a “miracle oil.”
- Agueje Fruit Oil is found abundantly in the Amazon is has the highest amount of Vitamin A known in a plant. Vitamin A is a precursor to retinol – a necessary ingredient to remove dead skin cells revealing fresh skin.
- Lemon Peel is an effective alternative to hydroquinone for inhibiting tyrosanase. It is used as a skin lightener as confirmed by efficacy testing.
- Kakuda Plum is top of the totem pole for abundant vitamin C. re full of Vitamin C and anti-oxidants. Vitamin C reduces hyperpigmentation, improves skin texture, and brightens and tightens sagging skin.
- Pomegranate repairs sun damage and protects skin from further damage.
- Chaga Extract: Chaga is a super anti-oxidant-the highest next to cocoa. It also has sun protection properties by the high presence of melanin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil SPF value of between 28 to 60 for UVB wavelengths and 6.75 to 7.5 for UVA wavelengths According to Anthony J. O’Lenick, author of “Oils of Nature,” It also is high in vitamin A,E, and Omegas offering superb nutrition for smooth and moist skin.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein is a Rice tri-peptide. It is small for greater absorption. This also improves collagen synthesis, and reduces wrinkles. Your skin will feel so smooth.
- B3 (Niacinamide) liposome treats hyperpigmentation, sun damage repair, and increase elasticity.
- “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
At first, I was concerned that this product was tinted, but decided to try it anyway. You can’t tell, visually, that it is tinted once you put it on your skin. Love the way it feels and my skin looks fabulous. This is a must try product!!!
Jennifer Maves –
The tinted is more to even out skin tone and it blends very well into any skin color or type. You really don’t notice it. It is tinted by natural mica and helps reflect the sun,,,,hence Hello Sunshine
This is the BEST freshest scented skin product ever! As Jen said the tint gives you a teensy natural glow…no color per se…but the lovely herbal scent is mild and does not linger like a perfume. I love to use it just for that finishing awakening herbal rush. I have been using this along with the Ageless C serum for the last 10 months and my pores are so much smaller, skin tone is more even and smooth (noticed in just 2-3 months) and i rarely wear any makeup at all now…at 54 I am loving that! Thank you Jen!
Gail (verified owner) –
I have been using this product for about three years and find it of great assistance. I use it as moisturizer and sunscreen daily. As I have several allergy problems, I even had this tested and it works perfectly on my more mature (older 🙂 allergy prone skin.
As an ethnic woman I have always struggled with dark spots and this product has radically transformed my skin in a matter of weeks. Everyone keeps asking me what makeup I’m wearing to get such a flawless complexion. No cover up necessary anymore. Thank you so much Zen Jen!
Jennifer Maves –
That is music to my ears. I am so happy that you like these products and have taken the time to express it!
faith miller (verified owner) –
I’m not sure how long I have been using Hello Sunshine Day Lotion but let’s just say I make sure that I am never without it. My first purchase was at a local health store but once I began using it, I started ordering it directly on Jen’s website. It’s not heavy but moisturizes my face perfectly. My face feels and looks clean too!
Jennifer Maves –
Thank you Faith!