Use: Apply on Crepey skin twice a day for smooth texture. Use on body or face.
Youth Defender Highlights
NEW– Jen just added some high powered new ingredients to combat crepey skin. She is on a mission. Yes, I was a sun girl but shouldn’t have to suffer for it. I had fun! And I believe in the power of regeneration.
- NEW- B5 penetrates easily into the skin providing excellent restoration benefits of restoring and maintaining moisture.
- *NEW–Saccharomyces Ferment is the ultimate ingredient for increasing the production of structural proteins integral for collagen and elastin which combats wrinkles
- *NEW–Dragon’s Blood As we age moisture is lost through thinning skin. Dragon’s Blood seals moisture in and aids in collagen production.
- *NEW-Moringa Oil is super nutritional and keeps the moisture in the skin.
- DMAE: immediate tightening of sagging skin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a universal antioxidant. It has whitening and tightening properties.
- Marine Algae is complete nutrition for the skin. It strengthens skin tissue for tighter and improved skin tone.
- Honey is super moisturizing. I use local honey from the Appalachian Region.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates, conditions as well as plumps up the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fruit Acids exfoliate dead skin cell so all the goodness can sink in.
- Colloidal Copper is essential for repairing elastin and building up collagen in your skin. It thickens the skin, improving skin strength and appearance. Restores the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- This product is not Vegan due to the honey ingredient.
“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”