Chaga mushroom good for the skin inside & out
First thing you should know is Chaga is good for the skin inside and out. Chaga Mushroom has more than 10 plus benefits, but I am going to share the main ones. If you are into mushrooms, then you have heard of Chaga. I have heard of it but I had no idea how wonderful it was till I used it. The benefits I got from taking Chaga mushroom tea was immediate and so wonderful, I am a believer. I am compelled to tell everyone I know.
What do we know about Chaga
Chaga is a mushroom although it does not look like one. If you have ever seen or touched one, it is very dark brown on the outside and mustard like yellow on the inside. It is porous hard and crispy. In fact it is so hard that it takes a hammer to break it apart.
Chaga grows primarily on birch trees in cooler climates. Up until over the last decade, we didn’t even know Chaga grew in the United States. We knew it grew in Siberia and cold harsher climates but really didn’t care. Until someone did, research it, and discovered it is up North in places like Canada, Maine, Michigan.
Lets imagine a conversation from Chaga’s point of view. “Hey you walking down there, I am way up here on the birch tree. I have been here for a while helping the birch tree and also condensing in my body all the nutrients from the birch tree. We help each other. I don’t look like a mushroom but like a hard dark crusty tumor, but you have no idea how I heal. Believe me, I did not get the name “Gift from God”, “Mushroom of Immortality” or “King of the Forest” for no reason. Please let me help.” Chaga came to heal humankind and offer longevity.
Save 2.00 off any product-the more you buy the more you save: coupon code Chaga
10 plus Chaga Mushroom benefits
- Super Anti-Oxidant: Chaga contains the highest amount of (SOD)Superoxide Diamatuse next to Cacao. I think we might all be happy about that! SOD repairs cell and reduces damage done by free radicals. As we age, we have less SOD leading to aging wrinkly skin. SOD is a great for treating tissues on the inside and out.
- Immune modulator: Chaga has a large amount of beta glucans which activates and increases white blood cells to fight for you. It also has tons of zinc, anti oxidants and polysaccarides all working together to support and tone the immune system. Chaga doesn’t rev up the immune system, rather balances and sustains it. This is the type of action you want for an over active immune response often found in humans with allergies.
- Detoxifies: Chaga cleans your blood and supports your liver
- Melanin: Chaga has the highest form of melanin on the planet. Melanin is the color of your skin that protects you from the sun. The concentrated melanin present in Chagas dark color protects its self from harmful UV rays and it gifts humans with the same protection when used.
- Skin Support: Chaga has tons of betulonic acid which is necessary for regeneration of skin, and healing of wounds.
- Anti Inflammatory: The presence of Betulonic acid in Chaga offers anti inflammatory properties.
- Anti-Cancer: Chaga is genoprotective. The Betulonic Acid in Chaga targets cancer cell causing apotosis. It does not harm healthy cells.
- Digestion: The alkaline minerals present in Chaga stimulates metobolism. The anti inflammatory attributes of chaga guards against inflammatory bowel disease.
- Adaptogen: Chaga is know to be an effective adaptogen. When you are feeling stress, it has calming actions. On the other hand, when you need energy it is there to supply. Chaga is a great coffee substitute.
- Chaga is nutrient dense: Chaga has a high concentration of Zinc(great for the immune system), Vitamin B2, D2, Iron, Magnesium, Phosporous, Potassium, Silicon, Sulfer, and Calcium. It boasts of several neccesary trace minerals for healthy body function. They are barium, bismouth, germanium, manganese, selenium(mostly depleted from the soil), boron, and chromiun. Taking a quick look at this list, I can see why it is helpful for optimal health.
- Alkaline Minerals: Chaga has the highest form of alkaline minerals. Minerals such as potassium, cesium and rhodium works to counteract acidity which causes a PH imbalance leading to disease.
- Pineal Gland or 3rd Eye: Chaga nourishes, heals and activates the pineal gland. It is reported that most humans have calcified pineal glands which interupts sleep, dreams and a sense of well being. The presence of melanin feeds the pineal gland. A happy healthy pineal gland will offer us sound sleep with dreams!
My experience with Chaga
Every one I know who has been taking chaga has received many benefits. I had digestion issues that are now gone. I started taking chaga and within a week, I am experiencing no digestive problems and it has not reoccurred.
Another benefit I received is I now remember my dreams. Up until I started taking chaga, I only remembered a few dreams. Now every day when I wake up, I remember my dreams. Perhaps I am sleeping better too. How cool is that!
Save 2.00 off any product-the more you buy the more you save : coupon code Chaga
Chaga in Skincare
Chaga is perfect to use in skin care. Its high amount of SOD, Anti-Oxidants, Zinc, Selenium, Alkalizing trace minerals and Melanin for sun protections. Good news, I added Chaga extract to my Hello Sunshine Day lotion and Sun Lotion for extra sun protection and antioxidants. Also I designed a facial spritzer using chaga and other cool ingredients. You can carry it in your purse and spritz your face for extra protection and beauty.
Other ways to take Chaga
Most people take chaga as a tea. I personally love the earthy coffee vanilla taste. To make chaga tea properly it has to simmer for 2 to three hours. I make a batch and drink it for a few days then make another batch using the same chaga. I have heard you can use the same chaga over and over until it is no longer dark. If you need more directions, please check out the various Utube videos on making chaga.
Another way to take Chaga is in a tincture form. A Tincture will offer the most benefits for your immune system and cancer fighting. The compound betulonic acid used for this purpose is extracted by alcohol. Some people make the tea several times, dry out the chaga, then make a tincture from it. I think that is a good idea. I hope you enjoyed this article and will start using Chaga for better health.
Health and Wellness to you,